The personnel at Waterjet West have built a reputation for high quality and on-time delivery. We take pride in our commitment to quality workmanship and excellent service and continually monitor our customer satisfaction and implement continuous improvement. Waterjet West operates under a Quality Management System that is compliant to ISO 9001 and strives to go beyond that standard in conformance to each of our customerâ€™s specifications and requirements. We are also currently ITAR registered.
Waterjet West employs a multi-point inspection technique on all jobs:
- Verify that customer requirements are clearly stated on job cards with technicians responsible for running the jobs.
- Technicians perform test cuts to check machine parameters ensuring that setup and dimensional aspects will meet specified tolerance.
The first part is machined followed by First Article Inspection per customer requirements. All features are measured to ensure dimensional accuracy and documented as required.
- Inspections are made continually throughout the process ensuring that dimensional features are maintained.
- Each part undergoes final inspection and is prepared for shipment.
- Our quality goes beyond the traditional view and extends into our services. Please visit Engineering and Services to find out more about what we offer.
We guarantee your experience with Waterjet West will be trouble-free as we quickly respond to your request for quote, assist you in the design process to maximize the benefits of waterjet cutting, promptly expedite your order, ensure a timely and error-free delivery, and provide you with the support and expertise you deserve, when you need it! Our goal is your satisfaction.
Waterjet West technicians utilize a complete line of inspection tools. All final inspection equipment is calibrated and certified through a third party calibration lab traceable to NIST standards. Below is a partial list of equipment used at Waterjet West:
- Precision Optical Locater
(machine vision for on-machine inspections)
- Stereo microscope
- 39 x 40 granite inspection table
- Full set of pin gages
- Full set of gage blocks
- Digital height gage
- Digital calipers from 6â€ â€“ 36â€
- Dial gages
- Telescoping gage sets
- Right angle knees
- 6-48â€ scales
- Surface roughness gages (tactile)